Before you leave...
Take 20% off your first order
Enter the code below at checkout to get 20% off your first order
For a very limited time, if you spend $75 or more on a single order (excluding tax, shipping, promotional discounts), you will automatically receive ONE entry to our SNES Classic Sweepstakes. Smoko will randomly pick a winner to win a brand new SNES Classic (a smaller working version of the original Super Nintendo Entertainment System). The SNES Classic comes with two wired controllers and 21 games (pre-loaded).
1. Subtotal of order must be $75 or more before tax, shipping/handling and any kind of promotional discount.
2. Qualifying orders must be placed between September 29, 2017 through October 2, 2017 at 10am PST.
3. Smoko will randomly choose a winner on October 3, 2017 and the winner will be contacted by October 4, 2017 via email. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received.
4. Participants must be legal residents of the United States or Canada only and be 18 years or older at the time of $75+ order which qualified the entry. Prize will be delivered/mailed to address within said location.
5. Winner must allow Smoko to publicly use winner's first name and initialed last name in Smoko's newsletter, social media outlets and/or website.
6. Winner will have until October 6, 2017 4pm PST to claim prize via email before winner forfeits prize.
6. Limitations: Smoko is not liable in any way if delivery of prize is delayed.
7. This sweepstakes is not sponsored by Nintendo.
8. Failure to comply with the official rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
The LEGAL STUFF BELOW
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Smoko’s SNES Classic Sweepstakes (\"Sweepstakes\") begins on September 29, 2017 at 10am PST and ends on October 2, 2017 at 10am PST (the \"Promotion Period\").
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Smoko ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States and Canada who are 18 years or older (the \"Entrant\"). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \"Promotion Entities\"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: SNES CLASSIC
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of United States or Canada and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately October 4, 2017 after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor by October 6 2017, 4pm PST of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
7. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Smoko cc: Smoko’s SNES Classic Sweepstakes at 1139 Westminister Ave, STE E, Alhambra CA 91803
8. SPONSOR: Smoko @ 1139 Westminister Ave, STE E, Alhambra CA 91803
9. ADMINISTRATOR: : Smoko @ 1139 Westminister Ave, STE E, Alhambra CA 91803