WE ARE HIRING!
Description: Smoko Inc. is now accepting applications for passionate and talented product designers to join the growing Smoko family. Our ideal candidates will transform our fun and unique ideas into real life products. Our product designers will be responsible for conceptualizing and producing 2-D and 3-D renderings of each product concept created.
- 5-7 years design experience.
- Must have expert technical knowledge and understanding of product construction, molds, treatments and techniques (including manufacturing processes and current market).
- Interest in researching, identifying and communicating brand-appropriate trends.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to effectively articulate point of view and vision on design and product development.
- Must be able to hand-sketch and create computer sketches of designs and design concepts.
- Thorough understanding of business needs with the ability to respond creatively and efficiently through design.
- Efficient, organized and able to multi-task.
- Outgoing and fun team player with knowledgeable outlook on the way Smoko Inc. functions as a company.
- Leadership ability and confidence in design
- Design-based education, focused on creative designs, takes pride in original ideas and pitches.
- Keen understanding of retail design organization and process including internal design team
Description: Smoko Inc. is now accepting applications for a Customer Service representative to join the growing Smoko family. Our ideal customers service representative candidate is outgoing with a fresh perspective on helping others. He or she also displays excellent communication skills and must live locally within the Los Angeles area. The customer service representative will be responsible for fielding emails, processing orders and helping Smoko customers, as needed. Contract: $12/hr, first 3 months, $14/hr. full-time employee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2-4 years customer service experience
- Must have technical knowledge and understanding of Smoko Inc. products.
Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively articulate to both staff and customers.
- Basic computer skills.
- Efficient, organized and able to multi-task More positives
- Outgoing and fun team player with knowledgeable outlook on the way Smoko Inc. operates as a company.
- College education; degree not required; but we think getting an education is important. If you are a currently a student, please let us know.