Here’s the basic instructions:
1. Camera (with manual functions)
2. Lens (anywhere from 18mm to 35mm)
4. Wireless remote (I use a basic Yongnuo trigger pair which cost $30)
5. 4′ T8 or T12 Fluorescent tube protector (Get it at Home Depot for $3.50)
6. Powerful flashlight. The one I use is EagleTac D25A2 (AA batteries are easier to find when traveling and the size is perfect to fit one inside a T8 tube or 2 inside a T12. Any good quality LED flashlight with 300 lumens will do the work.)
Have a question?
We are here to help you.
Please send us an email email@example.com
We ship via USPS, and UPS.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2017 Smoko. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED